The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has just started plans on recruiting 3,200 officers into the service.
The statement was made by the Acting Deputy Comptroller-General of Customs in charge of anthropoid Resources Department, Umar Sanusi at a news conference in Abuja, NAN reports.
As claimed by to Sanusi, 800 would be recruited to fill an opportunity in the Support Staff for Superintendent Cadre classification, and 2,400 would fill that of Customs Inspector and Customs deputy Cadre in the General Duty Categories.
The service’s gateway for recruitment,
www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng opened 12 midnight of Tuesday and would be closed after three weeks.
As claimed by to him, a web portal to receive and process all applications has been generating as a sub-domain of the NCS website; www.customs.gov.ng.
He said the entrance “is a user-friendly one that possible applicants from all parts of the country and smooth outside Nigeria can log in to submit applications and upload documents.
1. Superintendent Cadre
The Superintendent Cadre are senior ranking officers be composed of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
2. Inspectorate Cadre
Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers be composed of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
3. Assistant Cadre
The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers be composed of Customs Assistant.
To apply, you must fulfill the following criteria:
1. Applicant should be a Nigerian citizen by birth
2. Applicants should have completed secondary school (O level) or higher education depending on the position been applied
3. Applicant should be within the age brackets of 18-35 years
4. Prisoners are embargo from the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019.
5. Applicants should be mentally fit and health fit.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR CUSTOMS RECRUITMENT 2019
1. Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or gradient
2. Not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for male and 1.64 meters for female.
3. Have a fully enlarge chest mensuration of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
4. Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for arrangement in Service
5. Not be in pain from any form of physical or mental disability
6. Be free from any form of financial self-consciousness
7. Be of good personality and must not have been found blameworthy of any criminal offense
8. Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates recommend by Liaison officers are unsatisfactory.
www.bagavill.com reports that the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment portal opened midnight of April 17, 2019, at exactly 2:50 am as observe by this reporter. The application is anticipated to last just three weeks only for all positions.
However, note the following before you apply:
NOTE: Any certificate or Qualification not Declared or Tendered and Accepted during application shall not be accepted after the recruitment exercise
You are hereby warned:
1. You should guarantee to submit documents that are the stand in need of by the care you are applying for. (Eg. Don’t use Bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate cadre).
2. Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
CUSTOMS APPLICATION FORM FEE
The service said the application is free of charge for all applicants, so be sensible of fraudsters. Also, any use of fraudulent documents will lead to prosecution.