The actor turned politician said via Instagram that many Nigerians reigned abuses on him because he supported Buhari.
Do you want to be the first to get these news,updates and vital info?
“Since these men did not do this, but resorted to curses and vituperations, they have violated the law of nature, man and God,” he said.
“Here is the verdict of God on them according to Psalm 109 and particularly verses 1-3, 6, 17-21, 25-30. For the avoidance of doubt let me reproduce these verses verbatim:
(1) Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;
(2) for the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
(3) they compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.
(6) Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.
(17) As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.
(18) As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
(19) Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
(20) Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the Lord, and of them that speak evil against my soul.
(21) But do thou for me, O God the Lord, for thy name’s sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.
(25) I became also a reproach unto them: when they looked upon me they
shaked their heads.
(26) Help me, O Lord my God: O save me according to thy mercy
(27) That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, Lord, hast done it.
(28) Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let thy servant rejoice.
(29) Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.
(30) I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.”