Cucumber is a great detoxifier; it cleanses the body of toxins and aids digestion. Lemon is a natural diuretic and antioxidant that helps improve body functions. It helps to relieve constipation and helps in fat reduction.
Mint in this recipe will help reduce your risk of indigestion, cholesterol levels, weight gain, and obesity. Mint stops bad breath and reduces nausea feelings.
Water hydrates the rest of the ingredients and adds on to the liquid consistency. Hence, all ingredients in this smoothie recipe will help you slim down.
– ½ cup of lemon juice (125 ml)
– 1 cucumber
– 4 mint leaves
– 1 cup of water (250 ml)
1. Peel the cucumber, remove the seeds, and then cut it into slices.
2. Blend all the ingredients until you get a smooth texture.
3. You can add the ice later if you can’t blend it.
4. Pour the smoothie into a pitcher and let it sit in the fridge for a few minutes before serving.
It is best you drink this smoothie on an empty stomach at least once a week to help keep your body clean.